Favourite songs of 2016

04:50


Hellooooo,another post! hahah

I know this is soooo late but still,I want to post it!! I think it's a must because I love music <3
as for english songs,I actually love the beat of the songs not the meaning. English songs nowadays are all about ...... :/ 


Warning this is a longgg list!

1. I took a pil in Ibiza - the best! when the beat drop <3
2. Beautiful by Crush OST Goblin - love crush's voiceee!! 
3. Starboy by The weeknd - again the beat is dope! 
4. Stressed out by 21 pilots
5. Bonnie & Clyde by Dean
6.Starlight by Taeyeon feat Dean
7. Half Moon by Dean
8. This is What you came for by Calvin harris feat Rihanna
9.Cheap Thrills by Sia
10.Faded-Alan Walker
11.Adventure of a time - Coldplay
12.The 7th sense by NCT U
13. Sorry by Justin bieber
14. Company by Justin bieber
15. What Do You Mean by Justin bieber
16. TT by Twice
17. Monster by EXO
18. Lotto by EXO
19. Mad City by NCT 127
20. Middle by DJ snake 
21. Let me love you by DJ snake feat JB
22. In the name of love by Martin Garrix
23. Me,myself and I -G-eazy 
24. This girl - Kungs vs Cookin' 3 Burners
25. Whistle - Blackpink
26. Playing with Fire -Blackpink
27. Black Beatles - Rae Sremmurd
28. Summer- Marshmello 
27. Ritual -Marshmello
28. Body -Mino
29. Russian Roulette by Red Velvet
30. Cold Water by Major Lazer
31. Perfect Strangers by Jonas Blue
32. Side to side by Ariana Grande
33. Heartbreak Hotel by Tifanny
34. Why by Taeyeon
35. Starving by Hailee Steinfeld
36. Work by Fifth Harmony
37. Secret Love Song by Little Mix
38. Lush Life- Zara Larsson
39. Everytime by Chen X Punch OST DOTS
40. Youth by Troye Sivan 


to be continued... 

You Might Also Like

0 comments