Upcoming book reviews!!!!

00:46


Hello guys! It's 2017 finally!

It's been awhile right? Finally, I am free from SPM! yay!! Talking about SPM, hurmmm I will be posting about that next~~ please read to SPM victims of 2017! 

I'll be reviewing 3 books that I bought at Big Bad Wolf last month. There were a tons of books, it took me two hours to choose it!!! As you can see,I am very picky in buying books, I usually read the title first and how the author's writing. My friend recommended a Jodi Picoult books,so yeah I did found but it's only ONE! I think it's already sold out because she's a renowned author. Even an indian girl asked me where did I found that book. lol 

So yeah, please look forward to my book reviews! I'll be honest and detail! And I'll also will be reviewing things that I love to use everyday, so stayyy tuneee~~




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That's quite interesting books you have there. :)
    Have fun reading!


    xx | www.fatinamdzfr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete