Get to Know Me

21:46

Saw this post from my dear friend's blog,thebeaminglight! And I want to write about too!
so let's start!

1.Name
my name is Alia Nabila. Nickname:Lya,alia,yaya lol

2.Age
I'm 17 this month!

3.Best friends
My BFF are yeen,piah,aisyah and more lol

4.Relatioships status
Single of course hahaha,ain't got no time for that lol

5.Piercings you have
NONE,I hate piercings!

6.Piercings you want
nahhh..

7.Tattoos you have
None and will never have

8.Tattoos you want
No,thanks lol

9.Favourite blog
sabrina tajudin,poppy deyes,kate la vie <3

10.The meaning behind my URL
so basically I just add ic at the  last alphabet and the violetic name was born! haha I love violet colour and I think my name is kinda cool? lol

11.Favoutite band at the moment
always my favourite FOB,P!ATD and 1975 lol my taste is soo unique

12.Favourite movie
action movie and horror are all my faves lol

13.A fact about my personality
I'm an awkward type of girl (like dan howell lol) . People see me as introvert person but I don't think I am ... I'm loud person when I'm with someone that I really really close! haha

14.What I hate most about myself
I always procrastinate... it's not a good thing,it sucks!

15.What I love most about myself
I'm happy smiley girl haha and I'm such an understanding person so yeahh lol XD

16.What I want to be when I'm older
A lawyer! I really really want to be a lawyer! A lecturer would be great tho lol

17. Idea of the perfect date
at the beach ...

18.Things/I hate most
sticky things *yuck!*, fakers,copycat lol

19.Weakness
short person ? lol I'm 153cm..

20. Phobia
dark...

21.What I hate most about school
homeworks.. lol

22.Things I find attractive in guys
polite,respect guys are sooo attractive

23.Biggest turn on
abs XD lol

24.Biggest turn off
guys who love to cuss on people

25.A random fact I know
do you know that dan howell full name is Daniel James Howell? lol XDD yeah,Imma joker lol

26.A quote I love my life on
Be yourself and just don't give a fuck about what people say about you because no one is perfect! Like no one! hahaha

27.Something I need to get off my chest
err,there isn't lol

28.A description of the person that I hate and why I hate them
There's a  girl in my school is such a big liar! Everyones hates her because of her lies lol maybe she just want attention from people because ya know.. she's a loner..

29.The last time I cried and why
yesterday, because of her...

30. Looks or personality and..why?
For me,personality because do you want to spend your life with a jerk type even he is soooo good looking ? lol never! looks are in third place for me !


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I'm shorter than you by 3cm T_T Why can't I be tall

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh,it just 3cm though hahah let's craft T.T hahahah

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete