Surreal

01:16



Hello there! So yesterday I had a dream. It was surreal,unusual,bizarre and more other words that  same meaning as surreal lol. It was happened in my house. There were  animals went in to our house because they want to go somewhere else but there was no way than our house. So they went in and you know what animals are? Horses, lions,tigers,deers and more? Maybe I didn't noticed it.
And the surreal was there was a tiger,two cute tigers in my dream that wasn't look real ! That cute tigers were not scary at all and really squishy ! How do I explain this?! erghh
It was really UNREAL! why? the cute tigers are like ballon! They don't have claws,their feet are so adorable . Those round big eyes, I still remembered vividly! I am not going to forget it lol this was amazing dream for  some reason haha


The tigers' feet (the cute one) were like this picture below


strange isn't?



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. hi, nice entry. done follow u, follow me back ;) http://acuyuhan.blogspot.my/

    ReplyDelete