My latest artworks

01:31

Hello there! Happy February guys! It's my favourite month!Why? because I was born in this month lol! Also,my dad was born in this month too ! wow like father,like daughter? hhaha
Back to the topic,I would like to share my latest artworks that I made for asianfanfics website. It's a website for young designers to improve their skills in design. 
I learn by myself and yeah please don't expect my artworks are like professional designer because it's not. My brother is a designer. He's the one who encouraged me to 'play' with photoshop. 
My first impression in photoshop? 
It's quite interesting yet difficult to use . It's a complex software ever!Most of my friends gave up because it's so difficult and I can't deny that lol 
I'm quite proud of myself because I can learn pretty fast because not all can learn that hardest software ever !

so here's my latest artworks
 













You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Before taking my SPM, my teacher advice me to become a graphic designer or animator but I end up with accounting - -'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. accounting is cool though :)
      I don't want to be a graphic designer XD doing graphics are one of my hobbies XD I want to be a lawyer XD

      Delete
  2. cantiknyaaa!You're very talented

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. sorry for the late replyyy ! THANKS! <3 HEHEHEHE

      Delete